Do you use reader.google.com? That is how I follow everyone’s blogs. I load all the links on that website. I live really far from McKinney. I am only 30-40 mins from you. I would love to meet up with you. Do you work 5 days a week? I am trying to figure out everyone’s schedule for my maternity leave!
Hey Allison! I found your blog through Alissa... So fun :) Your daughter is so cute! And congrats on the other bundle of joy on the way! Julie Bulnes Emmons
4 comments:
oh my gosh that hat is adorable!!
Do you use reader.google.com? That is how I follow everyone’s blogs. I load all the links on that website.
I live really far from McKinney. I am only 30-40 mins from you. I would love to meet up with you. Do you work 5 days a week? I am trying to figure out everyone’s schedule for my maternity leave!
ps - u should come to makenna's bday party. dont bring a gift and bring yourself (but i will give you the car to borrow :) )
Hey Allison! I found your blog through Alissa... So fun :)
Your daughter is so cute! And congrats on the other bundle of joy on the way!
Julie Bulnes Emmons
Post a Comment