Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ashlea

Meet the nanny we couldn't live without! There are so many pictures of CMC with family that I thought it only appropriate that Ashlea get a spot. Ashlea started with us when Caroline was 2 months old and we could not do without her. Caroline loves her and at times I think welcomes a change from the 'same old mom and dad'. And to boot, she's going to be famous! Below are a few pics of Ashlea and Caroline and a link to Ashlea singing :) The last pic is a photo ashlea snapped with her phone. Caroline is hugging a longhorn and taking a rest. I think it's a sign ;)



1 comment:

Christina said...

that is so great that ashlea has worked out so well! it looks like your house has quickly transformed with all the toys! i feel like i have been able to finally reclaim a lot of MY space back from makenna! i am around and not working for 2 weeks over christmas. we HAVE to get together!!!!