Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

Caroline's First Halloween (..and first time as a horse)
Well, halloween for us lasted about 15 minutes. We put 2 chairs outside, put Caroline in her pack n play and waited for the trick or treaters! I think we got about 10. Caroline was in her outfit all of 5 mintues, but boy was it worth it! :) See a below for a photo-documentary of 'the outfit' beginning to end...
'Well this isn't too bad'
'I don't like this one bit'
A minute of peace as 'un caballo'
'And we've come to the end. Note the anger in her eyes!' haha.

3 comments:

Skalter said...

http://skaltergames.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

so cute!!! do u ever check our blog? makenna was an ohio state cheerleader her first halloween. it gets more fun each year!

The Ehlerts said...

Those are awesome...I love her face hahahah...can't wait to see you guys again!